Worship Service July 14, 2019
10:30 AM Service
Welcome and Announcements
^Greet One Another
^Worship in Song
* Worship in Tithes and Offerings
Children ages 5-2nd grade dismissed to Children’s Church
Message – Spiritual Immigrants
Recordings of today’s service are available. Please fill out the green request form located on the back table and turn in to the Audio/Visual room.
8:55-9:10 a.m. – Prayer Service in Sanctuary
9:15 a.m. – Sunday School for all ages (map at Welcome Center)
10:35 a.m. – Worship Hour
Wet ‘n’ Wacky @ Beulah Beach
6:30 p.m. – Jr. & Sr. High youth group
6:45 p.m. – Men’s Fellowship
7:00 p.m. – Prayer Meeting
10:00 a.m. – Alliance Women’s Meeting
8:30 p.m. – Men’s softball game vs. Cornerstone
9:00 p.m. – Men’s softball game vs. Cornerstone
7:00 a.m. – Men’s Breakfast
July 21 – LIFE 2019 report during the AM service
July 27-August 2 – Bible & Missionary Conference at Beulah Beach
August 7 – Alliance Women’s Meeting
August 9 – Outdoor Movie Night – Last Flight Out 9 PM
August 11 – Elders Meeting
August 13 – Governing Board Meeting
August 13-15 – Clothing Give-Away see “Paragraphs”
August 17 – Men’s Breakfast at Dravenstott’s
August 18 – Church Picnic
August 22 – Alliance Women’s Meeting
September 28 – Men’s Steak Fry
October 27-November 3 – Missions Conference
Remember those with physical illness & health concerns.
Heaven 2 Orrville (H2O), Please join us for a city-wide time of prayer! With our focus on the glory of God, we will pray through our streets. Arise! Shine! For your light has come! And the glory of the Lord is risen upon you. Isaiah 60:1 We will meet at Rehm Pavilion at Orr Park at 4 PM on Sunday, August 4. Organized by the Orrville Ministry Network.
”Last Flight Out”
Outdoor Movie Night – Friday, August 9, at 9 PM
This is a great opportunity to come out for a movie that shows the virtues of hard work, forgiveness, and sacrificial love. The movie will be shown will be in our south parking lot. We will serve free popcorn, lemonade, iced tea & water. Several door prizes will be given out as well at 8:45 p.m. Pop & candy will be available at a small cost. Please bring a lawn chair (and a friend). We will move inside for bad weather.
ANNUAL CLOTHING GIVE-AWAY
August 13 & 14 – 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM
August 15 – 9:00 AM to Noon
Clothing Donations and Volunteers Needed
- Clothing donations may be dropped off Tuesday – Friday 9 AM to 2 PM. Donated items may be put in the South lobby by the coat racks. We will be collecting clothing up through the week of the give-away. Call 330-465-5831 to arrange other drop-off times or donation pick-up. **Kids Clothing Needed.
- We need your help: People who would like to be on the leadership committee to organize & assist with the give-away.
- To volunteer mark “Clothing Give Away” in the friendship pads
- Free clothing and accessories will help families survive. Accessories include: belts, shoes, ties, scarves, hats, purses, jewelry, etc. Even those with steady jobs sometimes have difficulty stretching incomes. Our Give-Away will provide comfort for those with a large family, economic stress, illness, unemployment, family separations, or tragedies.
- The congregation is invited to volunteer and participate in the Give-Away. Families may donate outgrown clothing and look for items that fit their growing children. Donating items is optional. Everyone is welcome to take clothing.
- Thank you for prayers and support.
Summer camps at Beulah Beach, June 16-August 9 —
Get started today at BBEACH.ORG/OVERNIGHTCAMP
Bible & Missionary Conference 2019, July 27-August 2 — Reserve your spot today – BBEACH.ORG/BMC2019
Scripture Memory Challenge is utilized to encourage everyone to memorize the same passage of Scripture over the summer. This summer’s passage is Ephesians 4:22-32. You can pick up your bookmarks (KJV or NIV) at the back of the sanctuary. You can recite your verses (or the whole passage) to an AWANA leader who will be at the AWANA table before and after the service. You will have until August 18, to memorize this passage. Let’s all make it a goal to memorize this summer! Goal is to have 40 complete the challenge.
- In today’s offering
- By mail
- Direct pay through your bank
- Online at www.orrvillecma.org